Friday, August 24, 2012

Week 17: Aug 20

The start of the school year.  Wooohooo!!!  I have decided to go back to school to get a degree in Respiratory Care.  I am both nervous and excited.  Nervous about going back to school and nervous about trying something completely different then what I have ever done.  But I am also super excited to start a new chapter in my life. 

So here's to the start of a new chapter and new school year.  And to all of the fun stuff that I bought to start the journey.


                                 Parking Pass

                                 School Books

                                  Notebooks/Binders

                                  Messenger Backpack

                                  Tools

                                  Desk/Laptop

                                  Clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment